Martha Carr is publishing six thrillers over the course of 91 days, and she’s agreed to share sales and marketing details with us after each book is released to discuss how the series is performing. A fellow author, when seeing how calm Martha appears about all of this has given her the moniker, The Zen Killer of Thrillers, which seems appropriate.
Book one in her Wallis Jones Series, THE LIST CONSPIRACY was published on December 2nd, and we examine the results of the release, as well as the pre-orders for book two in the series, TRAITOR’S REVENGE.
Results for the first book have been positive and Martha is already making plans to add audio and paper releases for the series.
We spend time talking about the marketing Martha has done, the growth of her email list in just a few short days, and what she has planned for the two weeks between the release of TRAITOR’S REVENGE and book three in the series, THE KEEPER RETURNS.
Martha has also moved up the release of a short story to take advantage of an instafreebie opportunity, which you can check out here:
Episode two of our case study will air in approximately two weeks. Please subscribe to be sure you don’t miss an episode:
Wallis Jones launch schedule:
- The List Conspiracy (Wallis Jones #1) on sale – December 1st
- The Trader’s Revenge (Wallis Jones #2) on pre-order Dec. 1st, on sale Dec. 8th
- The Keeper Returns (Wallis Jones #3) on pre-order Dec. 8th, on sale Dec. 22nd
- The Circle Rises (Wallis Jones #4) on pre-order Dec. 22nd, on sale Jan 9th
- The Watcher’s Revolt (Wallis Jones #5) on pre-order Jan. 9th, on sale Jan. 31st
- The Butterfly Project (Wallis Jones #6) on pre-order Jan. 31st, on sale Feb. 22nd
Martha’s website www.marthacarr.com
Martha’s Amazon author page
Martha’s Facebook Page www.facebook.com/WallisJonesSeries
20 Books to 50k Facebook Group
The Author Biz Facebook Group
Please note, Amazon book links on this page are affiliate links. You’ll pay the same price for the books, but I’ll earn a small commission.
Creative commons image by PIR04D